Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Fixed the displayed length of checkboxes in Prompt For User Input.
- Quit or Hide Applications action inverts the Exclude checkbox when setting.
- Stop tag actions from crashing in Mountain Lion.
- Composite Image text now processes text tokens.
- Undo now correctly reselects selected actions.
- Allow the Escape key to close the preferences window.
- Added accessibility labels/tool tips for Add/Delete Variable/Clipboard buttons in Preferences.
- Avoided another crash involving CFPreferences.
- Disable Secure Input Mode warning in the first two minutes after startup.
- Worked around an issue with Get Info in the Finder.
- Fixed a crash in _unlockViewHierarchyForDrawing.
- Fixed potential crashes caused by NSAppleScript.
- Fixed potential crash if a volume is unmounted as Keyboard Maestro Engine quits.
- Fixed a potential crash in the editor.
- Removed bogus "Reload" contextual menu from WebKit views.
- Removed overly enthusiastic isHiddenOrHasHiddenAncestorOrIsNotInWindow assertions.
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor