Keyboard Maestro is your hot-key solution that allows you to perform a multitude of tasks simply by pressing a keystroke! It also incorporates the wildly popular MacOS Classic utility Program Switcher, which allows you to launch, switch, and quit applications with a simple keystroke.
- Program and window switcher
- Clipboard switcher
- Clipboard history switcher
- Added Typed String trigger "Diacriticals do not matter" option.
- Add Typed String Trigger "regular expression match".
- Add Typed String Trigger "only after word break" option.
- Typed String simulates deletes before displaying the conflict palette.
- Added TypedStringClearTime private preference (default 5 seconds).
- Added TypedStringClearWithShiftSpace private preference (default on).
- Typed String triggers do not clear the Typed String buffers (simulated characters do).
- Added Clear Typed String Buffer action
- Added Crash Reporter.
- Highlight errors in calculations in more places.
- Added Substrings In collection.
- Merged Lines In collections.
- Added Lines In Named Clipboard collection.
- Added %ActionResult% token.
- Removed Press Button Result, Mouse Click Result, Select Menu Result vairables.
- Added %Trigger%, %TriggerBase%, %TriggerValue% tokens.
- Removed USB Device Name, Mounted Volume Name variables.
- Added delay before and after draging in the drag mouse action.
- Vastly improved performance of actions that write named clipboard entries.
- Only force setting the Find Pasteboard if it actually changes value.
- Changed various informative alert sheets to use notifications instead.
- Tweaked Substring editor display.
- Added option to Fix Finder Selection Bug in appropriate collections and actions.
- Added support for serperators (-) in Prompt For User Input popup menus.
- Added support for code_display formatted menu items in Prompt For User Input popup menus.
- Use minus sign (-) instead of no entry sign () for Delete.
- Periodically trim log files.
- Added URL for keyboardmaestro://m=Activate%20Application%20Switcher
- Added URL for keyboardmaestro://q=Activate
- Added URL for keyboardmaestro://g=All%20Macros/q=Activate
- Added URL for keyboardmaestro://a=Execute
- Added URL for keyboardmaestro://c=All%20Actions/a=Execute
- Hold Command key while pasting to toggle Close On Action in Clipboard Switchers.
- Added support for displaying time saved in Days, Months or Years.
- Added SYSTEMVOLUME() function.
- Added support for option-arrow keys in switcher grid view.
- Allow more use of shortcut letters in switchers with non-English keyboards.
- Added warning to Status Menu if Accessibility is disabled for Engine.
- Reduced polling for clipboard changed (further reduced when idle).
- Added getall option to gethotkeys AppleScript engine command.
- Use a more modern method to simulate hardware keys which should resolve the Volume Control action issues.
- Wireless triggers would fire even if the macro was disabled or inactive.
- Save empty calculations even though they are invalid.
- Fixed Substring action when source and dest are different named clipboards.
- Fixed an issue with MIDI notes and non-zero channels.
- Removed Text Suite from AppleScript dictionary.
- Mouse Drag locked the engine up while dragging.
- Fixed potential crash when when Open/Close CDROM action fails.
- Screen image highlighting worked only on one screen in Mavericks.
- Fixed SCREEN(Internal,coord) and SCREEN(External,coord).
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.8 or later