Jutoh makes it easy to create ebooks in popular formats that you can sell on many ebook sites, including Amazon’s Kindle and Apple’s iBooks.
Create your project in seconds from existing files using the New Project Wizard; or create your book from scratch using the built-in styled text editor.
Select a book cover design from Jutoh’s templates, or create your own with the built-in cover designer.
Jutoh lets you start creating your ebooks quickly, but has plenty of features and configuration for more advanced use, including support for contents, index and endnotes pages.
- After selecting a configuration in Project Properties and pressing OK, Jutoh will now change the current configuration in the control panel, since it seems to be the expected behaviour.
- The Outline mode of the Inspector now moves the outline selection according to the current cursor position in the editor.
- Added advanced setting Import styles on copy to make Jutoh favour imported formatting over original formatting where styles clash.
- If Kindlegen execution fails to run successfully because of a problem with the TOC, Jutoh no longer suppresses link error messages, to make it easier to diagnose the problem. Error messages and KB topics have been clarified and expanded to make it easier to diagnose problems with bad links in TOC entries.
- Extended Book | Import Update Images command to import images, SVG and MathML files into drawing objects, and added search for valid extensions not included in each image name. Documented in KB 0293.
- Added Check All and Clear All buttons to multiple document copy dialog and export dialog.
- Now installs Kindle Previewer 3 and not version 2 (automatic installation available on Windows only).
- When importing font data into an existing embedded font document, the file name field will now be updated.
- Fixed misspelling of settings.cnf location in mobile drive, when switching to storing settings externally in Mobile Preferences. Also fixed double initial mobile drive selection dialog.
- Fixed crash bug in Jutoh for Mac OS X (64-bit) where retina display scale factor was not always applied to the cover thumbnail; this led to crashes when importing files or creating projects if the cover image dimensions were not exactly divisible by 2.
- Added 11 more KB topics.
OS X 10.3.9 or later