Juno Editor is a preset editor and library for the Roland Juno 106 and MKS7 Synthesizers. Save, organize and edit presets via a simple MIDI connection.
Presets can be created from scratch or received from the synthesizer’s inner memory, and are stored as .jep documents or .syx files (sysex) on your hard drive.
- Presets as Files: Perfect for sharing or backup !
- Keyboard Playback
- Undo Support
- Quick Search
- Retina Display Ready Interface
- MIDI Out and Channel are directly customizable in the main window
- Compatible with the Roland MKS7
- The open source "MIKMIDI" framework from Mixed In Key is now powering Juno Editor's MIDI engine.
- New "Auto Arm" Preference: Automatically start recording when a new preset is created.
- Added the ability to record MIDI from Any Source. No need to specify the incoming MIDI device anymore.
- Added error logs when receiving faulty SysEx Messages.
- Enhanced MIDI Reconnection logic, that allows reconnecting to a previously selected device after launch.
- Fixed a very old issue that prevented some users from receiving any data from the syntheziser.
- Fixed MIDI notes getting stuck while dragging faders
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor