Jump Desktop is a remote desktop application that lets you securely connect to any computer in the world. Compatible with both RDP and VNC, Jump Desktop is secure, reliable, and very easy to set up.
Easy setup and reliability:
Jump Desktop is very easy to configure; anyone can do it! Just visit: http://www.jumpdesktop.com, click the ‘Automatic Setup’ link, and follow step-by-step instructions. You’ll be up and running in no time.
Jump encrypts the connection between computers to ensure privacy and security. Automatic connections are always encrypted by default. Supports NLA, TLS/SSL encryption for RDP. SSH Tunnelling and SSL/TLS encryption for VNC.
Use Mac keyboard shortcuts in Windows. Seamlessly switch between computers without changing the way you use the keyboard. Vastly improves productivity. Fully customizable: Configure your own shortcuts or use the built-in defaults. No other app comes close.
Connect to as many computers as you want. Monitor all sessions at once with Live Preview. Filter computers by keyword or connection details using live search.
Super fast and beautiful:
Powered by one of the fastest VNC and RDP engines on the planet. Multi-core, hardware accelerated rendering for zippy performance. Optimized for MacBook Pros with Retina display
Built on open standards:
Jump Desktop is a true RDP and VNC client. You don’t need to download additional software to connect to your machine if you already have RDP or VNC configured. Just enter your IP address or hostname to connect.
- Multi-protocol: supports RDP and VNC
- Full international keyboard support for RDP, VNC and ARD
- Dictation support (OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later)
- 3 different ways to zoom and pan the remote screen (really useful when controlling multi-monitor remote systems from laptops)
- Easy and secure setup: Automatically configure your PC or Mac for remote access without worrying about your router settings. Set up as many computers as you like and manage them all using your Google account (optional)
- Built-in SSH tunneling for RDP and VNC connections
- Tested on: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, SBS Server
- Secure: 128-bit RDP, TLS/SSL, FIPS and NLA authentication supported Supports 8, 16 and 24-bit colors and all RDP performance options
- Printing support: Print directly to a Wi-Fi printer using RDP’s printer redirection feature (exclusive feature on the App Store!) Note: Requires AirPrint-compatible printer
- Audio streaming
- Console sessions
- International keyboard layouts
- Tested with OS X, TightVNC, RealVNC, UltraVNC, Linux (Ubuntu Remote Desktop)
- Secure: Supports SSH tunneling as well as SSL encryption (SSL only available when using automatic setup)
- Black and white, grayscale, 8-bit and 16-bit color modes to help manage bandwidth
- Multiple monitor support
- Supported encodings: copyrect, zrle, tight, (zlib)hextile, zlib, rre, raw, desktop-resize
- Critical Fix: RDP TLS connections only: SSL Certificates were not verified properly
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later