JSON Editor is a simple, yet flexible, visual editor for JSON data.
In an uncluttered interface, it allows you to quickly create, visualize, modify and save your JSON documents.
Some of the features offered by the application:
– Open and save .json files
– Edit tree nodes
– Cut, copy, paste, delete and reorder tree nodes
– Copy and paste support for raw JSON strings
– Undo and redo
– Find text inside JSON tree nodes
– Versions support
– Ability to increase and decrease font size for better readability
• HTTP Client allows you to quickly and easily perform HTTP requests.
• While its main purpose is to ease the fetch of JSON content from a server, it can be used to get or upload any content.
• To reveal the HTTP Client window you can choose "Window->HTTP Client" menu item or you can use "File->New HTTP Request" to start a new request.
• The following HTTP verbs are supported: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, HEAD.
• You can select predefined HTTP header fields or values and you can edit them or add new ones.
• For POST and PUT verbs you can select different HTTP headers and also you can set the content, either text or binary.
• Text body, for POST and PUT verbs, supports the following encodings: UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 (Latin 1), ISO-8859-2 (Latin 2), Windows-1251 and Windows-1252
• For a HTTP response, the following information will be shown: response status, response headers and response body.
• HTTP Client automatically detects if response body is text or binary, and for binary responses it will show the preview of it, while allowing you save it to the desired directory.
• For response bodies which are text, you will have the option to beautify them as JSON and to open them in a new JSON Editor document.
• Both HTTP authentication (basic, digest) and Proxy authentication, with Keychain integration, are supported.
• It also includes support for the following: allow/disallow HTTP redirects, allow/disallow untrusted SSL certificates, configuration of timeout interval. All these are configurable from application's Preferences.
• Full screen support for HTTP Client's window is also included, too.
• Note: OAuth is not yet supported. Plans are to have support for it in the next version.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor