The exploration into photo editing has led you to Kyoobik Photo (pronounced cubic), the photo app that turns your mundane photo into a geometric gridded tiled image. Gridded image? Sounds straight to the point, but the amazing turns and slides you can take with this app will not only turn your photo into a custom work of art but will also can take you back to the 1960’s with its pop-art attitude style.
This app you goes way beyond the columns and rows of a grid. The effect will immediately grid your image with a simple click. However, you can opt to take it to the next level and break out of four walls! Choose a framework for your image with spheres, triangles, or even hexagons. Everything can be controlled from here on out with a simple sliders.
KYOOBIK PHOTO Includes
- 5 Different geometric styles
- Tile toning using one color or a kaleidoscope of colors
- Gutter spacing and shape resizing using simple controls
- Tools to remove tiles or add them back in for an artistic touch
- Image shifting inside the shape for an inconsistent alignment
- Drop shadows with adjustable strength and height
- 30 backgrounds for displaying shapes against with options for transparency. For transparent background save the file as .png or .tif
- 66 One-touch settings
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor