Created for Artists and Photographers who want beautiful paintings fast. Impresso does all the work for you without taking away creative control. With Impresso you have everything you need to create gallery-style paintings with enough detail even for the largest print.
The 19th century brush-wielding Impressionist artists were crazy about flowers and gardens, and it was good. With flowing brush strokes and thickly painted texture, Van Gogh made his sunflowers immortal; with harmonious movement of color, contrast, and form, Monet made his lily pond a celebrity. It took their genius, lifetimes of practice, and navigating the riot of their senses, but these extraordinary artists took what they saw and felt in the petals and leaves and transferred their impressions onto canvasses full of beauty, mood, and meaning.
Lucky you, 21st century software wielding seer and lovers of beauty, Impresso gives you the same enduring attention to detail, light, color and texture by transforming your photos into multi-textured, stroke-filled Impressionist masterpieces. Keen eyes will love how Impresso maintains the balance of your piece! The results are captivating paintings brimming with passion, life, and beauty.
- Three stroke styles
- Control over stroke size, brush depth and strength
- One-of-a kind ellipse tool for added detail
- Painted edge for a brushed on border
- Canvas and linen texture with control over strength
- 8 Impressionist palettes created by famous artists
- 70 Artistic finishes
- 40 One-touch paint styles
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor