With jAlbum, you can create gorgeous custom photo galleries for the Web without writing a line of code!
- Beginner-friendly, with pro results – Simply drag and drop photos into groups, choose a design from hundreds of beautiful album skins, and you’re done!
- Share the memories – Effortlessly upload your album to your website. If you don’t have one, select one of jAlbum’s affordable storage plans.
- Photo galleries for everyone – jAlbum is the perfect photo-sharing tool for bloggers, small business, social groups, and families.
News And Updates:
- Support for MPEG-4 audio file added (.m4a extension).
- Internal music player updated to play both m4a, wav and mp3 files.
- Defaults can now be stored and applied on a per-skin basis. See "File->Save as Skin Default"
- Cut+Paste support added. This mimics the Cut+Paste behavior in Windows Explorer and facilitates moving album objects around. Just select some album objects to move, hit CMD/CTRL+X, go to the destination folder and location and hit CMD/CTRL+V to paste the objects. The objects will be pasted close to the mouse pointer location. This feature will probably be appreciated by those who organize huge albums and feel uneasy with dragging and dropping and the scrolling it usually involves.
- Updated bundled Minimal and Tiger skins
- Fix to "directory already exists" error during ftp upload
- IPTC keywords weren't imported properly if they were semicolon separated
OS X 10.8.3 or later