iWatermark Pro – The Essential watermarking app for professionals, business and personal use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU’s
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more
- Always being improved
- Added basic support for reading .heic files in os X 10.13 or later (anything that preview can read should work).
- Fixed Bug: Vector scroll bar not scrolling initially.
- Change QR Code to draw background color behind QR Code. This change was to match Windows v3.0.7 version of iWatermark.
- Fixed bug: Text Padding on Text watermark not working.
- Added UI For setting Vector stroke width.
- Fixed Bug: Text Editor: now used enter key for new line by default and keep insert point when inserting tags.
- Correct some Text Editor UI layout and spelling issues.
- Added UI For border details for Graphics ie. setting Radius and Border width around graphics.
- Fixed Bug: in a new default text banner watermark if background is unchecked how is the banner that slightly transparent white? Default to 45% transparent white.
- Fixed missing tag:
- Added support for embedding other tags (Attributes, File Info, EXIF, TIFF, GEO, etc) into IPTC meta data such as in Copyright notice.
- Added code to cleanup legacy watermarks when exporting for more compatibility with Windows version.
- (Past v1.02 of windows version include top level key in object
- Removed "mode" legacy key
- Added locationUnit if not defined as %.
- Fixed legacy watermarks when re-export to have OffsetX and OffsetY as integers. Some use to export as Strings.
- Fixed text padding/kerning issue with Vertical banners.
- Changed default background color for banner to White with .25 Opacity.
- Fixed Graphics layout with padding
- Fixed Arc Text Embossed, Engraved options.
- Fixed layout of text with padding and Frames.
- Added new windows item "Watermark Manager" to show/hide Draw (Shift-CMD-M).
- Added padding w slider to Border floating windows to allow each changing of frame and padding.
- Added new tags , to match Windows version 3.0.7
- Change TIFF output to use LZW compression instead of NONE. This is to workaround 2GB limit for TIFF format to allow large TIFF images.
- Note: Changed UI to add option to force white in behind QR Code for old behavour.
- Bug fix: Editor with QRCode, Signature bitmap graphic load, was not released so next editor had phantom graphic.
- Bug Fix: Embossed and Engraved are now working again with Text watermarks.
- Bug Fix: Image was not loading from disk path. Resulting no image.
- Bug Fix: StegoMark with tag not working fixed. No replaces with year created. same as Text Watermark tags.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor