iWatermark Pro – The Essential watermarking app for professionals, business and personal use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU’s
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more
- Always being improved
- Added emboss / engraved text
- Many UI changes
- New watermarks added since version 1.0, Lines, Border, Text On Arc, and Text Banner
- Fixed text Editor background color also switching off Dropshadow
- Added watermark key backgroundOnOff - boolean to track if alpha is zero (off)
- Fixed sorting order of Watermark manager "Icon" column
- Enabled counter in Rename tab all the time, since it is also used in metadata tags
- Added tag for 7 digit GPS ' ', ' ' give 3-digit accuracy
- Updated tags in iWatermark text editor for GPS (Alt. Speet and Lat.) and Current (date, time, year, total) and file attributes
- Enabled rotation and scaling gestures in text, graphic, and vector watermarks; and smart zoom for turning scaling on/off
- Editor: Performance: Enabled caching of source image in editor for faster redrawing; most noticeable when source is large RAW image
- Optimized and bugs fixed
- Updated manual
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor