iWatermark Pro – The Essential watermarking app for professionals, business and personal use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU’s
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more
- Always being improved
- update URL in help menu and ? button each screen for new website layout
- watermark manager is now available from the exif/iptc tab
- Cloud Forgot password. No message displayed if no email is entered.
- resize templates have been fixed for ios submenu items. Code changed to be case-insensitive.
- check for update cleanup release notes so 1st line lines up with other lines.
- IPTC creator/Author set to iwatermark as a default
- changed behaviour of uploading selected watermark(s) to PhotoNotary
- old behaviour: upload all selected as One Merged watermark
- new behaviour: upload all selected watermark one after another unless Option key is press then they are merged and uploaded.
- fixed bug in selection of multiple watermarks. sometimes graphic would not be added if multiple watermarks selected.
- bug fix / feature: Improved handling of multiple graphics/QR Code/Signatures being applied at once.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor