iWatermark Pro – The Essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use.
iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms iPhone/iPad, Mac, Android and Windows. iWatermark is the most popular professional watermarking tool for photos.
Easily, secure and protect your photos with a text, graphic, signature or QR watermark. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays it is created and owned by you.
- Works with Lightroom, Photoshop, Picasa, ACDSee, iPhoto, Aperture and other photo organizers
- Batch processing or sequential
- Input/Output to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
- Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks
- Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
- Use metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP) as watermarks
- Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks
- Export watermarks and use in the Mac version
- Fast 64 bit multi-threaded multiple CPU/GPU’s
- User selectable color profiles
- Add, remove and edit metadata (EXIF, GPS and XMP).
- Unlimited fonts
- Great Manual and support
- Share to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more
- Always being improved
A watertmark is like signing your name to a photo and subtly displays it’s yours.
- Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the Web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
- Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
- Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
iWatermark maintains meta tags, uses many input/output formats and can also create thumbnails. It can batch process single files or folders and more.
- [Modified] Moved plugin to Plugin folder from Resource folder to allow easy manually install
- [Modified] Moved QuickLook Plugin to /Library/QuickLook/ folder inside Application bundle so it will be installed by default when application is installed.
- [Modified] Removed QuickLook Install Menu item.
- [Fixed] Fixed Demo - Creative Common's Missing Graphics issues.
- [Modified] Added Type definitions for Aperture and iPhoto Plugins (incase they are not installed).
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later