iWatermark Pro allows you to secure and protect your photos.
iWatermark can work stand alone and/or (using the included extensions) within iPhoto and Aperture. It works with all photo browsers like Lightroom. If you are a photographer or artist iWatermark works for you to by adding one or multiple visible personal text or graphic watermark(s). Once added to a photo or graphic this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Its like signing your intellectual property. Its cheaper, faster and easier to use than Photoshop.
iWatermark, is the only watermarking tool available for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Android and iPhone/iPad. iWatermark is the most popular utility in the world to watermark photos for photographers.
- Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
- Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
- Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the Web or in an ad.
- Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
- Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
- Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
iWatermark maintains meta tags, uses many input/output formats and can also create thumbnails. It can batch process single files or folders and more.
- [Added] iWatermark is now Applescriptable. Scripts menu has been added. This allows complete workflows to be created. Full access via AppleScript to all settings and some other useful attributes:
- List of watermarks, selected watermark (rw)
- # of image found
- Index of current image (rW)
- List of the paths to images found
- Current process status (r)
- Command to start processing, rescan input folder
- [Changed] Fixed rotation and scale gestures support.
- [Added] Sandboxing enabled.
- [Added] App signed and compiled with latest XCode. Code optimized.
- [Added] Exported watermarks from Mac now work on Windows and vice versa.
- [Added] OS X 10.8 Sharing options for previews -- AirDrop, Flickr, Twitter, FaceBook, etc.
- [Added] Access to iWatermark for iOS fonts for compatibility. Turn on in Advanced:Sharing tab.
- [Added] New Sample graphics (White Collection) & (Black Collection).
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later