iVolume ensures that all your iTunes songs play at the same volume level.
iVolume calculates the volume perceived by the human ear for each song of your iTunes music collection. Thereby iVolume gets the most out of the approved Replay Gain algorithm and adjusts your songs accordingly.
Compatible With Your Digital Life: iVolume integrates seamlessly with iTunes on Mac and PC, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, FrontRow and AirTunes. Most popular audio file formats like MP3, M4A/AAC, AIFF and Apple Lossless are supported.
Blazingly Fast: iVolume takes advantage of newest technologies to fully utilize every core of modern multiprocessor machines for optimal performance.
Avoids Unnecessary Work: iVolume remembers all results ever calculated. Apply changed adjustment settings without the need for re-analyzing your songs.
Keeps Albums Intact: By using a sophisticated album detection algorithm iVolume optionally adjusts albums as a whole to keep the intention of the artist. This method is particularly suitable for adjusting gapless live albums.
Highly Configurable: Create groups to apply individual fine tuned settings to any specified subset of your songs.
Awesome Usability: All the features above are fun and incredibly easy to use through a modern and clear user interface.
- "Too Short": In rare cases songs returned "Too Short" error even though they had sufficient length. Fixed that.
- Special Characters: Sometimes special characters in file names led to problems on Windows. This is fixed.
- Reliable Launch: In rare cases iVolume sometimes failed to start properly since the last version. This works again now.
- Group Deletion: Fixed occasional problems when deleting groups.
- Communication: In very rare cases iVolume crashed when trying to communicate with iTunes under certain conditions. This is fixed now.
- More Stability: Fixed more known problems.
OS X 10.6 or later