iVI is a video converter that can import files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will also add metadata if movies or TV shows are identified.
- Movie and TV-show information is found on the Internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
- iVI supports both VobSub and plain text subtitles from the source file and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (metadata) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats
- The Subtitles Tab now allows a user to manually download an Open Subtitle or export a subtitle embedded in a source file so it can be examined in advance of conversion
- The Subtitles Tab now shows the number of subtitles contained in an SRT subtitle to help spot Forced Subtitles or incomplete subtitle files
- Added First Aired as a naming option for TV Shows
- Updated icons
- Various fixes for video player
- Various minor fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor