iVI is a video converter that can import files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will also add metadata if movies or TV shows are identified.
- Movie and TV-show information is found on the Internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
- iVI supports both VobSub and plain text subtitles from the source file and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (metadata) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats
- Improved German translation
- Added OS X 10.12 (and earlier) and iPad Pro 2 to devices
- Change the default order of a surround sound track and its stereo copy to better support Plex
- Added a rule to determine if the source file is already encoded in h.264 or h.265
- Improved preferences layout for smaller screen sizes
- User can now prevent the creation of the default iVI folder
- Various minor fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor