iVI is a video converter that can import files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will also add metadata if movies or TV shows are identified.
- Movie and TV-show information is found on the Internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone, etc.
- iVI supports both VobSub and plain text subtitles from the source file and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing mac compatible files with new show information (metadata) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats
- New more reliable preference system
- Open Subtitles now works with TV Shows in addition to Movies
- Added button to queue window to allow files waiting for conversion to be moved back to the main window
- iVI lists the audio tracks to be included in a conversion on its list view
- Added option to include Year in Movie Folder name
- Better layout for German translation
- Fix for DVD Subtitle Import
- Fixed issue preventing multiple DVDs from being imported at the same time
- Much improved EyeTV support
- Fixed issue preventing Scan Video Sources on Startup from working
- Various bug fixes
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor