iVI will convert and import video files into iTunes or iMovie with a simple drag and drop. iVI will identify TV shows and movies and add metadata automatically such as poster artwork, episode details, cast lists etc. iVI will format the video for all Apple platforms automatically including Mac, AppleTV, AppleTV 2, iPad, iPhone and iPod. iVI supports surround sound, multiple audio tracks (for various languages) and subtitles too.
Converted files can be imported directly into iTunes or saved for further video editing.
Supported video formats include AVI, MKV, MTS, FLV, AVCHD, MOD, TOD, MTS, M2TS, 3GP, MP4, MPG and most videocam formats.
- Movie and TV show information is found on the internet automatically and added to your shows before they are placed in iTunes
- iVI will convert multiple audio channels in the file including various languages and surround sound and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI supports both VobSub and plain text subtitles from the source file and these are accessible from Quicktime, Apple TV, iPhone etc.
- iVI can scan your folders at regular intervals and automatically convert files it finds and insert the video into iTunes
- iVI allows you to update your existing Mac-compatible files with new show information (metadata) from the Internet such as show descriptions, cast lists, poster art all for display in iTunes or from the desktop without the need to reconvert
- iVI provides a selection of poster art to choose from…
- Please Note : iVI will not convert files protected with DRM or rip DVDs. Please ensure you own the files you convert with iVI
- Fixes an issue preventing automation from running.
OS X 10.6 or later , Intel, 64-bit processor