iThoughtsX enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
- Course Notes/Revision
- Project planning
- Task lists
- Goal setting
- Meeting Notes
Import and export many different file formats:
- Mindjet MindManager
- ConceptDraw MINDMAP
- Plain/rich text
- MyThoughts (import only)
- Mindnode (import only)
- Mindmapper (import only)
Export maps as documents:
- MS Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX)
- MS Word / Pages (DOCX)
- MS Excel / Numbers (CSV)
- MS Project (XML)
- Image (PNG)
- Website (zip package of map, html and attachments)
Flexible Topic Attributes:
- Colour / Shape
- Images / Icons
- Rich text (fonts, colors etc.)
- Hyperlinks (websites, other maps, other topics)
- Callouts / Floating topics
- Named relationships between topics
- Style support (predefined collections of colors, fonts, shapes etc.)
- Assign start/due date, effort, progress, priority and resources
- Email task reports (by project, by resource)
Advanced Mindmap Features:
- Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
- Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
- Embedded documents (PDF, XLS, DOC etc)
- Over 100 builtin icons, 90 clipart images and 35 background canvas patterns.
- 10 system ‘Map Styles’.
- Rules based filtering engine.
- Presentation mode.
- Compressed Layout Option (see more on one screen)
- Cost field in Task Settings (with rollup option)
- Markdown attributes now toggle (CMB+B etc)
- Show task panel for multiple selected topics
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing cost/effort quickly (c and e)
- Change to map style didn't redraw topics
- Attempting to remove progress from multiple topics can set the parent to be rollup
- Strip whitespace from topics when copy/pasting
- Bullet point layout issue
- Drag image onto topic which already has a link - the link will be removed.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor