iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag-and-drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking and error reporting, and lots of advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
Version 3.0 (2372):
- Added support for Swift 3.+
- Implemented: Swift 3 - Support for renamed classes
- Implemented: Swift 3 - Function parameter label handling in declarations
- Implemented: Support for @protocol definitions
- Implemented: #warning preprocessor directive
- Implemented: Support for @import statements
- Implemented: Support for @-notation NSNumber literals)
- Fixed: Support for size_t type
- Improved: _Nullable attribute handling in variable declarations
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor