iStopMotion is for you if you remember how you watched, fascinated:
- when King Kong climbed the Empire State building
- when Luke Skywalker rode the ice beasts
- when Wallace and Gromit hunted down the Were-Rabbit
For centuries now, stop motion animation has made the fantasies of film makers come true: now it’s time to tell your story, frame by frame.
- Live View is now available for specifically white listed DSLR cameras by Canon or Nikon. Please refer to for a complete list of supported models. If you think your Canon or Nikon DSLR should be supported, please let us know using the Provide Feedback command in the iStopMotion menu.
- If your DSLR camera is set to auto mode a warning will appear that you will get a flickering movie.
- Screen Capture Source can now be set to full screen size via popup menu.
- Fixed crash when multiple images were imported at once.
- Fixed crash when using iStopCamera (remote iStopMotion camera app for iOS devices)
- The Canon 700D isn't recognized under OS X 10.7.5. Please update your OS.
- Opening certain QuickTime movies with iStopMotion fails due to a sandbox violation. Please use iStopMotion project files only.
- If you are using iGlasses, please install version 3.2.1 or later in combination with iStopMotion 3.
OS X 10.7.4 or later