iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Weather — with current temperature, hourly forecast, weekly overview and so much more.
- Added menubar spacer items.
- Added bold font options for all menubar text modes.
- Added core clock frequency, memory clock frequency and temperature to GPU stats for some AMD GPUs in macOS 10.14.
- Added label option to battery menubar modes.
- Added options to group IPv6 address by type and filtering options.
- Added ability to customise the address used for the internet status checker.
- Added options to sort world clocks by timezone or longitude.
- Added option to show size and percentage together for process memory usage.
- Added option to reduce menubar graph heights.
- Added ability to create fan rules that use AC state on laptops.
- Added country flag icon to network menubar modes.
- Added VPN status icon to network menubar modes.
- Improved support for 2018 MacBookPros.
- Improved support for 2018 Mac Minis.
- Improved support for iMac Pros.
- Improved menubar graph color options for Bluetooth devices.
- Improved localizations.
- Improved VoiceOver support.
- Fixed process memory figures on 10.14.
- Fixed issues with IPSec connections.
- Fixed some issues with GPU monitoring on macOS 10.14.
- Fixed some issues with bandwidth figures with some VLAN setups.
- Fixed today widget colors when using macOS 10.14’s dark mode.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor