iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Improved Yosemite support.
- Improved active graphics card detection.
- Improved process display.
- Improved Bluetooth battery monitoring.
- Improved UPS support.
- Improved localizations.
- Improved battery previews when customising for each mode.
- Improved moon display for northern hemisphere.
- Improved timezone abbreviations.
- Improved network status dot - now uses the primary interface if one is set in preferences.
- Improved SNR display - it's now dB instead of dBm.
- Improved read/write colours for disk activity graphs (read is now blue, write is red).
- Added an option to disable process combining (under the Stats menu in the iStat Menus app).
- Added support for 3rd party calendar apps.
- Added an option to hide Bluetooth kb/mice from menubar.
- Added arrow mode to network extra.
- Fixed an issue with battery condition when battery needs servicing.
- Fixed some battery display bugs with dark mode in Yosemite.
- Fixed menubar display issues with Bluetooth kb/mice on desktop systems.
- Fixed issue with GPU memory and processor labels being back to front.
- Fixed issue with menubar disk activity readings.
- Fixed menubar moon display.
- Fixed some installation issues with custom umasks.
- Fixed issue where city list could appear empty on first run in preferences.
OS X 10.6 or later