iStat Menus lets you monitor your system right from the menubar. Included are 8 menu extras that let you monitor every aspect of your system.
- CPU — Monitor cpu usage. 7 display modes, multiple core support.
- Memory — Monitor memory usage. 4 display modes, page ins/outs and swap usage display.
- Disks — Monitor disk usage and activity. 6 display modes, ability to hide disks you dont want to see.
- Network — Monitor current and total bandwidth, peak bandwidth, IP addresses, and the ability to hide network connections you don’t want to see.
- Temps — Monitor the temperature of your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Fans — Monitor the fan speeds in your Mac. 2 display modes, ability to hide sensors you don’t want to see.
- Bluetooth — Control bluetooth status plus monitor the battery level of your Apple wireless keyboard or mouse.
- Date & Time — Date and time in your menubar. World clock display lets you see the time in multiple locations around the world.
- Added support for 2013 MacBook Airs.
- Improved S.M.A.R.T. monitoring.
- Improved support for Mavericks developer preview.
- Improved performance.
- Improved history graph interface.
- Fixed some issues when migrating to a new Mac.
- Fixed an issue with some voltage sensors showing incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where menubar disk activity indicators could become stuck.
- Fixed an issue where the calendar didn’t change months automatically.
- Fixed an issue where world clocks didn’t load straight away.
- Fixed an issue where network bandwidth could be truncated in the menubar.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6 or later