iSmartPhoto is a fast image browser and powerful image organizer. Unlike iPhoto, iSmartPhoto doesn’t require you to manually import photos – it automatically pulls your photos from any folder or drive. By just double clicking a single image in Finder or dragging a folder, iSmartPhoto automatically displays every image from the selected folder and its subfolders.
iSmartPhoto can automatically group your photos by modified date, image format, image size, file size, GPS location, rating, flag, tags, and EXIF information such as camera model, lens model, F number, exposure time, ISO, focal length, and IPTC information. iSmartPhoto natively supports all popular image formats like JPEG, TIFF, JPEG 2000, BMP, PNG, TAG, RAW, and any other image format supported by OS X.
- Browse and display thousands of photos quickly and easily
- Easily select a image folder through folder tree
- Automatically sync your photos in folder with Mac OS X Finder
- Thumbnail view for an overview of your all photos
- Smoothly scroll thumbnail view/browse view/photo bin, even not using Apple Magic Mouse
- Automatically rotate photos with exif orientation
- Browse,zoom and rotate with touch gestures
- Press option key to switch to zoom mode in image browse view, so then you can zoom photo easily by mouse scroll wheel,mouse dragging or mouse click
- Slideshow your photos with transitions
- Inspector with image general information and metadata including EXIF and IPTC
- Support animated gif file Organizer
- Automatically group your photos by image general information and metadata including EXIF and IPTC
- Automatically copy or move your photos with group structure.
- Free combination of maximum three group types
- Easily pick and flag your photos by pressing spacebar key
- Rate and tag your photos Export and Share
- Export image to jpeg,png,jpeg-2000,tif,bmp,pdf and other formats.
- Sharing photos with your family and friends on Facebook,Flickr,Twitter and other share service supported by Mac OS X
- Sharing photos with your family and friends via email
- Easily set your photo as OS X desktop picture. Customize
- All views can be shown or hidden, so you can customize your favorite interface.
- Add an option for browse view background color
- Add an option for browse view default zoom level
- Add an option for spacebar shortcut
- Add "Day Taken" and "Day Modified" group types
- Bug fixes
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor