iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac is amazing software with vast editing tools. It not only allows you to align and distribute texts fields to edit texts in your PDF, but also helps you add, delete, extract, replace or crop images on PDF files within a few clicks.
With its help, you can also insert, delete, rotate, crop, replace, rearrange or organize PDF pages with ease. Did I mention that you could also split a PDF file into separate pages or combine multiple PDF files into one single file using this tool? Merge unlimited files into one PDF cannot be a problem!
iSkysoft PDF Editor Pro for Mac provides you with multiple markup and annotation tools. So you can easily mark up PDF and let the receiver know your thoughts. For the added annotations, you can freely to show or hide the annotation in your PDF documents.
- Highlight, underline, strikethrough specific lines in a PDF.
- Add sticky notes, text or callout comment to make your PDF more informative.
- Change PDF text or background to a colour or image you prefer.
- Batch watermark PDF or remove watermarks from your PDF.
- Remove different types of annotations from a single PDF file.
iSkysoft PDF Editor 5.7.1:
- Added new interaction feature when selecting texts: now you can make zone selection by using mouse while holding the Alt key.
- Now support resuming to the last view position on the document when re-opening the previously opened PDF.
- Improved the processes for downloading and installing OCR plugin.
- Now you will receive a notification during text editing if no compatible font can be found when matching the font type.
- Support automatically retaining the pre-defined attributes of underlined and strikethroughed text.
- When editing text, resizing the textbox won’t change the scale of text now. Instead, hold the Alt key to proportionally scale the text size.
- Improved the paragraph editing results when handling form embedded documents.
- Fixed the some of the redaction issues on path and images.
- Some bugs fixes and a few minor improvements on user experience.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor