iScrapbook, the easiest way to design and print beautiful scrapbooks. iScrapbook is a digital scrapbook tool designed for both novice and professional scrapbookers. Its class-leading assortment of design tools are sophisticated, yet so easy to use that everyone can achieve stunning results. iScrapbook manages then entire scrapbook process from page design to album organization.
iScrapbook will help you get more scrapbooking done in less time with more professional results than traditional scrapbooking.
- Added option to manually choose an iPhoto or Aperture library in the version of the software sold directly from the Chronos website (the Mac App Store version already has this capability)
- Added error reporting when the iPhoto or Aperture library can't be found or opened
- Added iPhoto/Aperture Info button to see path and additional info (including error information) for current library
- Added menu commands to show/hide/customize the toolbar
- Added ability to start editing text in a selected text box by simply starting to type. This allows text boxes that are behind other objects to be edited
- Fixed problem where GIF images appeared on the Canvas as movies
- Fixed problem exporting/printing two-page spreads where a background image was incorrectly drawn on a single page instead of the entire spread
- Fixed problem in non-Mac App Store version of software that caused exported pages to have an "album" extension instead of a "page" extension
- Fixed problem problem where if a photo that was just inserted was cropped, then immediately uncropped, the photo would disappear
- Fixed problem where a photo that was inserted then immediately set as the background image wouldn't appear in the background
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.6 or later