Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image-conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag-and-drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
- Support added for RAF images from the Fujifilm X-S10.
- Support added for NEF images from the Nikon Z 6 II and Z 7 II.
- Support added for CR3 images from the Canon EOS M50 Mark II.
- Updated to the latest libraw version (0.2.2).
- Updated DNG color and white balance default metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 13.0 release.
- Fixed an introduced in the Iridient Developer 3.4 release with CIELab and Custom Tone monochrome conversion methods. LAB channel tone curve adjustments could also be effected in some cases.
- Fixed an issue with black bars or garbage along edges of some RW2 images from the Panasonic DC-S5 with the 20-60mm lens due to improper parsing of automatic lens distortion corrections at wide focal lengths with this lens.
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor