Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image-conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag-and-drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 620 digital camera models.
Support added for RAW images from:
- Fujifilm GFX 100
- Sony RX0 Mark II (DSC-RX0M2)
- Olympus TG-6
- Leica Q2 and M-E (Typ 240)
- Panasonic DC-G90 (DC-G91, DC-G95, DC-G99) and DC-GX880
- Hasselblad X1D II 50C and L1D-20c
- Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
- Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+
- Nokia 9 PureView
- Honor 20
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- OnePlus 6T
- A new "Iridient Standard v2" DNG dual illuminant camera profile is now the default camera profile for most models from the past 4-5 years from Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm and Olympus. The previous default ICC camera profiles remain available in the Input Profile menu.
- Support added for registration using license files generated from new e-commerce providers. The eSellerate e-commerce service that was previously used for sales and serial number generation was shut down in June, 2019.
- Iridient Developer is now notarized by Apple for their Gatekeeper security enhancements in macOS 10.14.5 and 10.15.x.
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.37)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor