Iridient Developer (was RAW Developer) is a powerful image conversion application designed specifically for OS X. Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera’s output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 400 digital camera models.
- Support added for RAW images from the Sony A7R III (ILCE-7RM3)
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DC-G9 (pixel-shift mode not yet supported)
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica CL
- Support added for RAW images from the Apple iPhone X
- Support added for RAW images from the Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- New option added to Open dialog for pixel-shift RAW files from Sony and Pentax to ignore the pixel-shift data and pixel-shift processing. This non-pixel-shift image can be used in later layered or selective image editing to blend in over motion artifacts or in situations where pixel-shift processing want accidentally selected or not particularly applicable, such as hand-held shots or image subjects with significant motion.
- Fixed crashing bug on OS X 10.6.8 systems when loading images
- Fixed an issue with Lightroom plug-in not being able to load DNG format images that had been converted to DNG by Lightroom on import
- TIFF export libraries updated (libtiff 4.0.9)
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.34)
- The Little CMS library, an alternate ICC color management engine, has been updated to version 2.9.
OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit processor