iPhoto Library Manager lets you organize your photos into multiple iPhoto libraries.
Separate your high school and college photos from your latest summer vacation pictures. Or keep some photo collections on your Mac and others on an external drive. Access only the photos you want, when you want them.
More libraries, more options
- Smarter searching. iPhoto Library Manager lets you search for photos across one library or many. You don’t even need to launch iPhoto.
- Drag-and-drop support. Put everything in its right place by dragging and dropping images from library to library.
- Nix the dupes. Need to identify and remove duplicate photos across multiple Libraries? iPhoto Library Manager does it quickly and easily.
- Fixed a bug that could cause photo copying to fail on some systems running 10.8 and earlier
- Fixed a crasher that could occur when dismissing the completion message shown after no duplicates were found during a duplicate search
- Fixed an error message when trying to display iPhoto 6 and earlier libraries
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Apple iPhoto 8.1.2 or later