Intermission allows you to pause and rewind live audio from any application on your Mac. Intermission will buffer up to 3 hours of audio, allowing users to skip through any assortment of audio content.
- Intermission now offers preliminary support for developer preview versions of Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Audible glitching which could be heard when watching video in full-screen on newer Macs has been corrected.
- There was an issue where audio dropouts and static could be heard when audio was being sent to AirPlay devices. That issue has been resolved, and a mighty roar when up from the crowd. Yay.
- The Intermission Tour can now be accessed and replayed from the Support menu.
- Several minor visual glitches with Intermission's slider have been corrected.
- Support for complex pro audio devices has been improved, and more fixes for these devices are still to come.
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher