Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native, Retina-screen compatible, and macOS 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
- 'Don't follow nofollow links' could prevent crawl from getting off the ground.
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes problem in the sorting of Sitemap by 'priority' if any rules are in play
- (Integrity Plus and Pro) Fixes bug preventing sitems 'priority' column from being manually edited if the sitemap rules table is empty, and bug preventing the 'change frequency' column from being edited manually
- (Integrity Pro) enables 'double click to preview' in SEO / Images table
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor