Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links – as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in XML, DOT, and CSV
- Good XML sitemap options, optionally include images and PDFs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X-native, Retina-screen compatible, and macOS 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
- v8 becomes the main release (no longer beta)
- Adds support for html5 tags. Finds and checks urls for audio / video / pictures
- Fixes problem where unlikely set of circs could cause crash (certain unintended spurious character included in the link target url, a specific page encoding)
- Fixes bug that prevented full scanning if port number used in the starting url
- Sorts a problem with redirects, where a url is redirected to a url already in the list. Sometimes this could result in an odd status being reported, (302 < 302 rather than the correct 200 < 302)
- Improvement to IDN functionality, specifically if page contains percent-encoding within domain part of url, wasn't being handled properly.
- The automatic retry with cookies enabled for urls that give 'too many http redirects' (where they continuously loop while cookies are not detected) is extended to all urls (previously just external urls)
- Fixes bug that could cause a hang at the end of the scan if the archive option is set, 'browsable format' set and certain things present on any of the pages.
- Check Images is now on by default
- Important fix re linked files in head of page, could be displayed with spurious link text
- Some fixes to file size / target size functionality
- Many other small fixes
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor