Intaglio is a traditional Mac drawing & illustration application exclusively for Mac OS X. Patterned after the original Mac drawing applications, Intaglio is intuitive to beginners and familiar to traditional Mac users. Intaglio builds on the 2D graphics, text, color, and scripting capabilities of Mac OS X to provide unprecedented power and flexibility in an inexpensive drawing program. Intaglio isn’t just compatible with with Mac OS X, it was designed from the ground up to fully exploit the capabilites that make this platform ideal for graphics work. Naturally Intaglio is great for casual users, but it is also an ideal tool for experienced graphics experts who need special features or want a simpler experience than what is provided by the usual multi-platform graphic franchises. You can download and try Intaglio in demo mode before you purchase it.
Intaglio works with yesterday’s software as well as today’s. Intaglio will convert old drawings from ClarisDraw and MacDraw II to Quartz graphics so you can continue to use your old work. You can also convert PICT images saved by any classic QuickDraw application. Of course Intaglio also supports the popular image formats today including PDF, EPS, SVG, and many bitmap file formats such as JPEG, PNG, and TIFF. You can drag graphics out of Intaglio and drop them directly into most modern applications such as Apple’s iWork suite. Because Intaglio also converts modern formats such as PDF and SVG, you can frequently drag another application’s graphics into Intaglio for editing and drag the modified graphics back to the original application.
- Adds features to ease the creation of precise bitmap images for web design, user interfaces, etc.
- Align and snap graphics to pixel boundaries at the selected bitmap export resolution.
- Preview drawings as bitmap images.
- Control antialiasing for individual graphics.
- Specify the style sheet and ruler to be used when creating dimension lines.
- Customize the text labels, font, scale and appearance of individual dimension lines.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
OS X 10.8 or later