InstaReel is a beautifully crafted app that makes it easy to browse your Instagram feed, like/comment on images/videos and discover amazing new content through its powerful search.
The app has been designed from the ground up with the aim of providing a sleek, unified and pleasurable Instagram experience. The flow and speed of the app has been relentlessly optimized and tested to produce what is quite simply the best Instagram client available on the Mac App Store.
We’d all love photo upload support, but due to the limitations of the official Instagram API, InstaReel is unable to support uploading. Hopefully, Instagram will allow this in the future, and if they do, we’ll be the first app to add in support for photo/video uploading! To create an Instagram account and to upload your photos, please download and use their official mobile app.
• Gorgeous retina supported UI design
• Browse through your feed and followers’ photos/videos
• Search for photo tags and other users
• Comment on photos/videos
• Like photos/videos to add them to your favorites feed
• Get notifications for new followers, comments and likes on your photos/videos
• Quick Look mode to glance at and browse through photos by hitting the spacebar and using the right and left arrow keys
• If you have a private profile, you can accept or deny new follower requests
• Save high resolution images/videos to your desktop by right clicking on the photo or dragging and dropping it to Finder
• Resizable app window (choose how large/small you want the app to appear on your screen)
• Dock window to menubar or use it as a freestanding app
• Anchor the app to appear above all others on your desktop
• Adjust feed refresh interval
We’ve spent a great deal of time thinking about the details and after using this app for a few days, you’ll begin to notice our small yet creative touches. We plan on a very active development cycle, so please spread the word and keep sending us your feedback!
Open the Preferences menu to configure settings such as refresh rate, audio alerts and more.
- Critical bug fix for commenting. Apologies for the inconvenience.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor