Instant: The Polaroid Instant Photos brings the fun of Polaroid instant camera to your Mac.
Instant mimics the workflow of a real Polaroid instant camera. Drag-and-drop your digital photo onto the camera window, and a viewfinder will pop up. Carefully select your field of view and click ‘Shoot’. A picture framed with a classic Polaroid border will slide out. Wait for it to “dry”. Slowly, the developed picture will finally show!
- Polaroid effect filters designed to mimic the real Polaroid styles, plus other generic vintage filters produce equally impressive results with Polaroid classic border.
- Add a handwritten comment on the border. Choose from a selection of elegant handwriting fonts.
- Don’t be fooled by the size of the pictures on the screen. When you save, pictures are saved in the original resolution at print quality.
- Effortlessly upload and share on flickr.
Instant is the official licensed Polaroid app on Mac.
- 2 new Polaroid filters
- Fixed the bug which caused some images to load sideways
- Fixed flickering issue on some versions of OS X
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor