Tired of taking pictures with all those unwanted background images?
Have you ever wanted to just get rid of that sign behind your or those people walking by? Well now you can erase anything in your picture that you don’t want there with inPixio Photo Eraser.
All you need to do is decide which image you want to erase, select it, and click! If there are any slight marks left behind, use the clone tool to blend the colours back in for smooth, seamless appearance. No one will ever know you erased anything and you will have that perfect picture you were trying to capture in the first place.
So often we spend too much time trying to get that ultimate family photo. Or, we want to take the most spectacular pictures from our trip to show our friends. It seems almost impossible to get exactly what we want out of our pictures and we end up having to just settle for what we take. With Photo Eraser there is no need to worry anymore about background images ruining our photos and waiting and waiting for people to pass so we can get only our family in the picture and not a bunch of strangers.
You can now easily erase things like people, signs, wires, shadows, and numbers or dates.
– Simple and easy to use
– Remove objects with just 1-click and replace backgrounds
– Remove people, logos, signs, texts, numbers, street lights, shade, etc.
– Clone tool to fix any slight colouration from removing pictures, and can also be used to touch up any skin blemishes
– Advanced Background Image Reconstruction
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor