Inklet allows your trackpad to emulate a pen tablet. When you’re using a Pogo Sketch, the trackpad even becomes pressure sensitive.
- The full tablet – Moving your Pogo Sketch lightly around the trackpad will allow the cursor to hover without inking. Increase pressure to draw; heavier pressure will result in a thicker stroke.
- Handwriting recognition – Inklet works with the handwriting recognition built into OS X. Use your trackpad to jot notes or doodle.
- Advanced palm rejection – Inklet includes an advanced algorithm to detect unwanted trackpad touches. This means you don’t have to worry about accidentally resting your palm on the trackpad as you draw.
- Trackpad nudging when inking starts and stops is now a lot more reliable. It’s a pretty great experience, and may soon be the default for Force Touch trackpads.
- A small area of the trackpad that was previously unresponsive when drawing is now fixed.
- Inklet preferences do a better job of noticing trackpad features and detecting when they connect or disconnect.
- Performance is very subtly improved while a pen stroke is active.
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor