Adobe InDesign CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 10.2.0.69 (2014.2):
- Creative Cloud Libraries - Browse and access your creative assets -- colors, type styles, shapes, and more -- in new libraries that are available in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Easily access assets created from the Shape CC and Color CC mobile apps. Libraries sync to Creative Cloud and can be shared so you and your creative team always have the files you need, right when you need them.
- InDesign libraries migration - Easily move graphic elements you've created and stored in InDesign libraries -- such as text frames or groups of objects -- into new Creative Cloud Libraries for quick access to all your assets from one place.
- Ungroup remembers layers - Group objects from different layers to move and scale them together. And now when you ungroup your elements, InDesign keeps your original layers intact instead of combining them into a single layer.
- Print current page - A new option in the Print dialogue and Pages panel lets you print the page you're on without having to first find and enter the page number.
- And so much more - Also included: Simple save back; a quicker and more intuitive way to add tables to your layouts; and more.
OS X 10.6.8 or later