Adobe InDesign CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they’re available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich and growing library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 10.1.0.71: Note: Please note that you must sign-in to your Adobe Creative Cloud account in order to download a demo of InDesign CC 2014. If you already subscribe to Creative Cloud 2014, you can download any updates through the Adobe Application Manager.
- Adobe Color - Access all the Adobe Color themes you have created directly in InDesign.
- New Adobe Color themes panel - previously called Kuler panel.
- Quickly and easily access your Adobe Color themes. Regardless of where you created the color themes (in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Color web service, or Adobe Color app), access the color themes directly from within InDesign and apply immediately to your design projects.
- Access Color themes that you have marked as favorites.
- Color Theme Tool - Extract color themes from your InDesign document.
- Extract color themes from any selected area, image, or object in your InDesign document using the Color theme tool
- Save color themes to Adobe Color, which allows you to access them in other apps with Adobe Color integration
- Add themes to the Swatches panel
- EPUB Interactivity Enhancements - Richer interactivity features for fixed layout EPUB are available in this release:
- Add more interactivity to your fixed layout EPUB, including slideshows, animations, trigger buttons, and more
- Interactivity created directly in InDesign
- EPUB Interactivity Preview - You can now preview the EPUB fixed layout output before exporting to an EPUB file. This feature is accessible from Windows > Interactive > EPUB Interactivity Preview.
- EPUB Enhancements - Reflowable EPUB enhancements:
- Hyperlinks and cross-references now supported, resulting in improved navigation.
- Ability to preserve the appearance from a layout in the EPUB files you create.
- Typekit Enhancements - InDesign now indicates whether font syncing is turned on or off in the Creative Cloud application. When turned off, you can use the option in the Missing fonts dialog to turn Typekit on.
- What's New Dialog - On the first installation of InDesign CC 2014, a What's new dialog greets you with content that provides information about the new features in this release. Click a link to learn more about the feature.
- OS X 10.7 or later
- Multicore Intel processor
- 2.6 GB of available hard-disk space for installation
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files