Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder, and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
- Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
- Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward, easy-to-use image organizer app. Supports most popular file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS. Cloud syncing coming soon!
- Adds the sort option in All Tags view
- Adds the ability to use the search bar to filter tags in All Tags view
- Inboard is now showing 15 tags instead of 10 in sidebar
- Fixes an occasional layout issue in right sidebar when you select an image
- Fixes several crash issues
- Improves localization
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor