Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder, and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
- Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
- Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward, easy-to-use image organizer app. Supports most popular file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS. Cloud syncing coming soon!
- Added: Ability to reorder folders by dragging
- Added: Ability to drag an image to a tag
- Improved: Filenames of screenshots no longer contain special characters
- Improved: Tags with zero items will be automatically removed
- Improved: Name of newly created folder will be automatically selected
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor