Inboard helps you organize your screenshots and photos like your own private, desktop-based version of Pinterest. It helps you to organize images that otherwise get lost in Finder, and serves as an inspiration you can browse through to get inspired for your next project.
- Beautiful Pinterest-like display of your images
- Capture full height webpage screenshots of websites that you love
- Import your Dribbble likes
- Import/export library as a .zip for easy migration
- Organize images by using tags and folders
- Masonry image grid for maximum screen space use
- Yosemite ready
Get Inboard today for a straightforward, easy-to-use image organizer app. Supports most popular file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, PSD, AI, PDF, EPS. Cloud syncing coming soon!
- Improved grid view performance
- Fixed a bug that could cause full page screenshot to not work
- Fixed some bugs that could cause dragging from browser to fail
- Added basic support for OS X El Capitan
- Added URL scheme (inboard://import?url=[url]) to import image from URL
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor