iMyFone D-Back is a professional iPhone data recovery for iPhone users who eagerly need their lost important data back. With iMyFone D-Back you can retrieve your lost data in four modes:
- Smart Recovery
- Direct Recovery from iDevices
- Recovery from iCloud backup
- Recovery from iTunes backup
iMyFone D-Back rescues you from below situations:
- iPhone lost or damaged
- Important data lost by virus attack
- Failed iOS upgrading or jailbreaking
- iPhone locked by forgotten code
- Accidentally deleted important data
- Factory reset
iMyFone D-Back Features
- 4 Recovery Modes: Intelligently analyse according lost data scenario to select how to recover your lost data in the easiest way
- Multiple data types supported: Support 19+ types files to recover, including messages, notes, call log, contacts, photos, videos, WeChat history and attachments, Skype history and attachments, WhatsApp history and attachments, Safari history, Kik message, voice memo, etc.
- Try before you buy: Preview the found data before recovering to raise the accuracy of recovery
- Fix your iOS system at home in following situations: iPhone stuck on Apple logo, stuck in recovery mode, black screen
If you find yourself in need of recovering your mobile data, hopefully you’ve backed it up in iTunes or iCloud. iMyFone D-Back will scan iTunes to offer easy access to your backup data. But instead of limiting you to syncing entire categories of data, it offers a straightforward preview menu for each individual item you might want to back up — photos, texts, contacts, you name it.
If you want to learn more about iMyFone D-Back use. You can also watch the following video.
Try iMyFone D-Back today
Losing data can be a headache, and the process of recovering it can seem even worse. iMyfone D-Back is a great option for anyone who’d like to keep things simple and just get their data back as soon as possible. You can try the Mac version of iMyFone D-Back for free. Of course, if you are a Windows user, you can also try iMyFone D-Back for Windows.
iMyFone D-Back Requirements
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
- iPhone 6s/6s plus/6/6 plus/5/5s/5c/4s/4; iPad Pro/Mini3/Mini2/Mini/4/2/Air 2/Air/with Retina display; iPod touch 5/4 — running iOS 7.0 or later
This post is a sponsor promotion. From iMyFone.