iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- macOS Catalina support
- Export music and videos to the new Catalina Music and TV apps
- Update iOS: fixed a potential issue when installing an IPSW downloaded manually (Mac)
- Manage Apps: fixed issues when downloading or installing app updates which do not increment their bundle version
- Manage Apps: fixed app search function to add apps from the App Store in Arabic
- Music: removed the dialog shown when adding tracks already in the device library to a playlist
- Contacts: fixed an issue preventing the import of contacts exported on Windows
- Quick Transfer: fixed an issue with matching file types to compatible apps. Numbers, Pages and other apps should now be listed correctly when transferring the corresponding file type
- Messages: fixed an issue with dates / timestamps not correctly retrieved from iOS 4 and 5
- Messages / WhatsApp: fixed an issue with traditional Chinese characters not displayed in PDF exports
- Messages / WhatsApp: fixed a rare crash when loading messages
- Preferences: fixed a crash when changing the CSV Data Export delimiter (Windows)
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor