iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
Note:iMazing 2.8.1 [K] not working on mojave. Mojave users can temporarily choose iExplorer.
- New 2018 iPads Pro support
- iOS 12.1 support
- Managing app updates from the "Manage Apps" section is now much easier to use: a dedicated window lists available updates, and it is now easy to download updates or directly update apps on a specific device
- Installing VPP apps is now supported, as long as device assignment is already done
- The calendar view will now display multi-day events on multiple days and not just on the day of the event
- When a device’s backup location is on an unavailable NAS, iMazing will let you know and will offer to stop trying to connect
- Other tiny improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor