iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
iPhone XS & XS Max Ready, iOS 12 Compatibility:
- iPhone XS and XS Max should be displayed beautifully when connected to iMazing
- iOS 12 is fully supported, including updating to iOS 12 with iMazing
Quick Transfer Wizard:
- Easily transfer documents, media, books and files to your iOS devices via drag and drop
- Drop files and folders in the Quick Transfer window, and iMazing will automatically detect compatible apps
Export All Data:
- Export all data from iOS devices in human readable format in 2 clicks only
- Aimed at repair shops, data recovery pros and lawyers
- Special shout out to Geneva’s Maclinic repair shop for suggesting the feature
macOS Mojave: Dark Mode & More:
- Dynamic Dark Mode support: iMazing automatically adapts when changing the macOS theme, no need to quit and relaunch
- New security & privacy features handled: iMazing will request permission to access iTunes backups, and to import media to iTunes’ Library
Fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue when transferring books to an iOS device after having deleted a book from the iBooks app
- Fixed an issue when drag & dropping multiple VCard files in Contacts section (Mac)
- Fixed an issue in Calendars where time was formatted in 24 hours format instead of 12 in english
- Fixed an issue in Calendars where time wasn’t shown in the right time zone
- Fixed an issue on Windows 32 bit where editing backup and backing up app data to .imazingapp wasn’t working
- Fixed an issue on Windows 32 bit where backup file sizes were wrong (1.2 EB).
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the quality of exported voicemail as .mp3 files was degraded
- Improved iOS app update in the "Manage Apps" section, fixed false positive updates
- Fixed an issue preventing Mac screens from sleeping while iMazing Mini is running
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor