iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!), regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to. Music transfer done right, without limitations or restrictions.
- Backup and restore individual iOS apps along with your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files, great for installing apps including your data on another iOS device you own.
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system.
- Use your iOS device like a USB key.
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do.
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account.
- Browse and manage multiple backups of the same iOS device. Chose which data sets you want to restore.
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!
- Support for new resolution in iMazing's UI
- Minor compatibility adjustments
Brand new Manage Apps wizard
- Download IPAs from the App Store
- Manage an App Library on your computer, install/uninstall, backup or restore all from the same view
- Sort apps by size, filter them by Apple ID
- Restoring .imazingapp apps now installs the app straight from the App Store
Fixes in version 2.5.0 (8216)
- Fixed an issue where apps could be not installed when restoring a backup. Make sure to do a new backup if you were experiencing this issue.
Fixes in version 2.5.0 (8214)
- Backup: fixed an issue where backing up to a NAS volume which was not mounted when the backup started could cause an 'Cannot Optimise Backup Size' error.
- Books: better metadata support (Artist field)
- HEIC conversion: added support for color profiles, improved robustness
- Notes: fixed case where some notes could appear twice
- UI: fixed screenshot display issues with some rarer devices
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor